Sunday, September 6, 2026

🌟 Word: HESITATE 🤔

🔥 New Letter, New Word! Master This Powerful H-Word!

🌟 Word: HESITATE 🤔

Meaning: To pause or delay because you are unsure or nervous.

“Do you pause because you’re not sure what to say? 😱 Learn this powerful H-word!”

🔟 Example Sentences

  1. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

  2. She hesitated before answering.

  3. He always hesitates when making important decisions.

  4. I didn't hesitate to help my friend.

  5. She hesitated to speak in front of everyone.

  6. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

  7. He hesitated for a moment before opening the door.

  8. Don't hesitate when you know the right answer.

  9. I hesitated because I wasn't sure what to do.

  10. She never hesitates to express her opinion.

💡 Easy Tip:
Hesitate = Pause because you are unsure

“Save this word, use it today, and follow for one powerful English word every day!”


No comments:

Post a Comment